Petra - Ready to go...

Looking for a direction in my life... As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. Seneca

Saturday, September 01, 2007

IC 2007...experience like no other

After 14 days spent in Istanbul IC is over...I'm at home, compeletely exhausted and I try to recall all the important memories from those two weeks. IC is a very intense experience, you live it at full but when you are there you can hardly understand what this exeperience mean for you... It takes time to realize that and to completely understand it.


With me it's the same... During those two weeks, I didn't have any time to stop and think about what was going on. Getting up early in the morning, having meetings during breakfast then participating at sessions, having meetings during lunches and dinners as well, meetings after the agenda, party and little bit of sleep - that's the way how I spent almost every day - very exhausting but on the other hand I still had enough energy to go on especiall thanks to being surrounded by people who are very close to me...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Jirka said…

    no hlavně že ses dala dohromady a mohla si to užít;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home