Petra - Ready to go...

Looking for a direction in my life... As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. Seneca

Friday, July 27, 2007

How am I doing...

Well, right now it's my 26th day at home... (I just counted that:-)

I didn't realize that I have been at home for so long, the time is running so fast...
My health is slowly getting better, it seems that the last week at home is in front of me and hopefully my travel to Turkey should be also manageable. (with some restrictions)

This month was really challenging, I have never experienced so many up and downs in my life. On the other hand, it's very nice to feel the support of people around me who are taking care of my health sometimes even more than I do.

My days are mainly about work, I try to fullfill my responsibilities from my home and so far it's going pretty well. I have learnt to work on my own, use all ways of virtual communication as much as possible and I try to keep in touch with the rest of my team. Right now, whole MC team left for our summer national conference - SustrCo. Unfortunately, I can't participate, therefore I have created a video for them. Due to my IT skills, it really take a lot of time to do that but it was worth! You can check it here

Actually, I had a lot of fun when creating the video but my dog was a little bit bored and scared at the same time :-)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Ondra said…

    To je dobre ze se nenudis. Hlavni je zdravi. I kdybys to mela na chvili zabalit a odpocivat. Chtel jsem kouknout na to video, ale mam zablokovany youtube:(
    pekny fotky!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Martin said…

    Video je super, mam z tebe radost!:) Jak se dari ted, uz je dobre?
    PS: V dalsim kole treninku doporucuji pouzit prave pivko, muzete treba oba lizat z misky... takove funny topalky jsme uz taky nekdy delali:)

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Pavlina said…

    Peto, moc drzim palce, at muzes vyrazit na IC a at je ti lepsi. Zivot neni jednoduchej,urco te to posili v dobrem slova smyslu. Ja si tu taky uzivam, jako na houpacce - ups & downs. Celkem challenge...
    Drz se!! a dal bloguj!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home