Petra - Ready to go...

Looking for a direction in my life... As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. Seneca

Monday, April 09, 2007

Busy time

It has been so long since I last posted here….

So many things happen in these three months so I will focus on the most important once:

- I was selected for Czech MC which means that from the beginning of July I will be working as MC VP External Relations

- I have finished my EB term few days ago. I still have some work to finish but it’s nice to see my successor taking over my responsibilities


- I attended Career Days – one of the biggest projects of AIESEC in the Czech Republic where students have the possibility to meet many companies (their potential future employers) . This year Career Days were attended by the highest number of students in history…Well, I’m very curious about the next year because this event will be under my responsibility :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Martin said…

    Na fotce s Adamem vam to slusi:) Uz kdyz jsem mackal spoust jsem citil takove (CD) jiskreni! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home