Petra - Ready to go...

Looking for a direction in my life... As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. Seneca

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

On the top of the world

After several busy weeks in Prague, I managed to have a few days off. This Easter I spent with my family skiing in Austria. Last months I didn’t have so much time to be at home so it was very nice to spend few days with them. Imagine being at 3200 meters above the see level, having more than 300cm snow and spring sunny weather..

I’m totally exhausted after days full of skiing but these days gave me a lot of energy for upcoming months.








If you don’t know what to do next Easter, I recommend you to visit Mölltaler Gletscher…It’s worth to experience it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home