Petra - Ready to go...

Looking for a direction in my life... As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. Seneca

Saturday, July 14, 2007

The only certainty is that nothing is certain



I was supposed to ...
... participate at the mc planning
... start working at mc office finally as official MC member
... visit Brussel
... attend AI takeover party in Rotterdam
... be with my MC team
... clean the MC flat with the rest of my team
... facilitate sessions at Sustrco (our first national conference)

but

you never know what's waiting for you...

In one day, my plans have changed. I got the mononucleosis and therefore I have to spend July at home. So I set up my own office at home and try to manage all my work from home. I still hope that I will be able to go to IC, Turkey. But ... nothing is certain.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger hana said…

    Things will go your way soon, girl!!

    Greetings from Jarov ;-)

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Petra said…

    hope so...:-)

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Ondra said…

    I went through mononucleosis. I'm so sorry that you got it. I hope you got the light version so that you will be ok in a few months.

    Keep in touch and write how are you doing!

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    get well soon! and see u soon at ic :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home