Petra - Ready to go...

Looking for a direction in my life... As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. Seneca

Monday, September 08, 2008

Update

I almost forgot that I have not update my blog for a while. Why? There are always many things to do that I hardly remember to do that. So what's new with me...

I am not in transition any more. I am already handling my own responsibilities and enjoying my job role. Since I posted the last time, I managed to have several company meetings in the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK - really exciting job. This seems to be also the right time to explain a bit about the work that I am doing. I am responsible for three current global partners, I am handling development of Developing Leaders Day for IC in Malaysia and my big focus should be also on new sales in Europe and hopefully also outside. I am working in the ER team with 5 more people. We have a great time together, starting with ER drinks, ending with our really specific sense of humor. :-) I am really happy to see that ER culture is kept on all level of the organization.

I am not living in our house anymore. I moved to Hofdijk which is the place where the most of AI members live. I like it very much as we stay together as one big family. My parents came to see me in Rotterdam as well. It was so cool to show them the place where I live and also to travel a bit around Rotterdam.

I am so happy that Rotterdam has become my new home. I love coming back, I have great people around and I am enjoying my job.... What else to wish more...? Hmm, I know... Let's see.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Pavlina said…

    je, pripravujes se na IC v Malajsii? super. vyjednavas s nejayma firmama v Malajsii?
    drz se!
    Pája

     

Post a Comment

<< Home