Petra - Ready to go...

Looking for a direction in my life... As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. Seneca

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Local Training Conference 2006

LTC 2006, Sec u Pardubic...

What happend? 24 newies, EB, 6 TLs, oldies and alumnies met together to spend 3 unforgettable days together.

I have been to LTC three times. But still it has some magic for me.

For the first time, I was a confused newie who had no clue what was going on around - many dances, roll calls, strange abbreviations and wild parties. Those were my memories after one weekend spent with AIESEC. For the second time, I was a teamleader who was excited about building up a new team composed of newies.

And the third time? I had a responsibility of a conference manager. For me, it was one of the most challenging roles that I had in AIESEC. It was not only because of the responsibility itself but also because of a lot of changes that were made in the concept of the conference. At the same time, I was a facilitator, which allowed me to get in touch with our newies. I enjoyed facilitation of our home group a lot, especially seeing the development of the team work and team communication within the group.

These both roles were very demanding but thanks to our newies I still had enough energy to manage them with a smile on my face. They were my source of motivation during the whole conference.


But I was not the only one working on the conference…


The chair (Matthias) brought a lot of inspiration, EB team spent many hours facilitating home groups, our OC did amazing job during the whole conference and the outdoor team ensured the high level of craziness all the time.


This is my experience from my third LTC. It also made me think what my role would be at this conference next year – delegate, alumni, MC visit, LCP…?!? Still a lot of time to decide.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger hana said…

    Zeno,

    na te fotce s hrnickama vypadas sakra stavnate ;-P

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Petra said…

    Diky, Hanko.

    Od tebe to obvzlast potesi...:-)
    P.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home